COVID 19 NEWS
Members and visitors entering the Clubhouse must wear a face mask.
To access the bar and restaurant areas, you must show proof that you are fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months (proof of immunity). Children under 18 who are dining with you do not need proof of vaccination or recovery. You may be asked for proof that your child is under 18. Minors (people under 18) who are alone must show vaccination certs or proof of immunity.
Staff can refuse entry if you cannot show proof of vaccination or immunity or you cannot show that your certificate relates to you– for example, by showing photo id.
Proof of immunity and identification:
You can use your EU Digital COVID Certificate (DCC) or your HSE vaccination record as proof. You need to have photo identification to show that the proof of vaccination or recovery belongs to you.
If you do not have a DCC or HSE vaccination record (because you are visiting Ireland from another country for example), you can use an official vaccination record issued by the country where you were vaccinated or tested for COVID-19.
Latest Government Guidelines for Indoor Hospitality (20th December 2021)
Indoor Hospitality must operate in adherence to Government regulations in relation to evidence of COVID-19 vaccination or immunity following recovery.
▪ All restaurants, bars and cafes, excluding take-away or delivery services, will close at 8pm. This will also apply to hotel restaurants and bars, except for overnight residents who may remain until midnight.
▪ A maximum 6 adults may be seated at a table (maximum 15 persons when including children aged 12 and younger).
▪ Customers can avail of both table service and ordering and collection from a food service counter (e.g. carvery, self service or buffet).
▪ Customers should not access bar counters to order beverages or for seating.
▪ Face coverings should be worn by customers at all times other than when seated at their table.
▪ Employees must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
▪ Multiple table bookings are still not recommended for indoor hospitality.
Current guidelines for Close Contacts can be viewed HERE
Visitors who have booked or are planning to book to play golf at County Louth Golf Club, please note the following:
Our cancellation period varies depending on the method of booking. Please check your booking conditions.
For cancellations arising from a travel ban or other enforced restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic we will offer a credit against a future booking or refund in full.
Other circumstances will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
We ask that all visitors to the Club make themselves aware of current Government guidelines, particularly those relating to travel from overseas.
Click HERE for further information.